Wednesday 31 October 2007

It worked!

Posting about my terror of finding a story has worked, my brain has actually managed to come up with an idea that I'm mostly happy with. Still needs some work, but it has potential.

Darn, that means I have to put together a treatment, and a synopsis, and fill in their forms...

It's most unreasonable of the UK Film Council to request enough information on a project to make a rational decision as to whether they will supply funding for it or not. They should just throw money at me! Without asking any questions at all!

I guess I'd better go do some writing. Or maybe I can procrastinate for a bit? ;-)

...

*sigh* I hear the keyboard calling its Selkie siren song.



Oh, and posting The Grim on TriggerStreet went horribly right. I've just got back my coverage - from my favourite reviewer at ScriptShark (how lucky was that!). Very, very useful feedback and suggestions.

... I now feel slightly guilty for putting the reviewer through the pain of reading my script in all its first draft, car-wreck glory. - - If you're reading this, "Sorry."

And if you, my gentle readers, are suckers for other people's punishment, you can go read the coverage at the same link I gave for reading the screenplay on the post below.
Yeah, that's right. Leg work. Go on. Scroll down and find it.

TRICK OR TREAT? ... HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments: