Friday 14 January 2011

I think I may have hit bottom and bounced...

You know how sometimes things seem like total sh*t, and just keep getting worse? I've been on that downhill slope since November.
What fun.
[No, it's not fun, not at all, not even a little bit! Can't you detect irony when you read it? Huh?! Huh?! *rolls eyes*]


But suddenly the snow has gone (thank F**K), and it's just about warm enough outside that I am no longer freezing my bits off. The sun has come out after what seems like months of grey (although it's probably only been a few weeks??? Well, since just before Christmas whenever that was.) and the blue sky is finally visible again. :) Hoorah!

And, and... I've just had an email which suggests that 2011 promises to be an interesting year.

I've stopped holding my breath, because that just leads to blue skin and unconsciousness, plus I seem to have been blue-tinged for most of the last month anyway (but that was due to semi-arctic conditions). LOL.

I'd better shut up now, before I accidentally wake up Fate - reminding it that I exist.

Yes, this is one of those intensely annoying writer's posts that hints, but says nothing.
Because it's way to early to even allow hope to consider jumping up and down on the bedsprings. Hope and terror combined. What a joyful combination.
[Did you spot that there irony this time? Yeah, yeah, yeah, shut up! you are going to wake up Fate.]

I'm off to hide.

Before it all goes horribly wrong.

Before 'interesting' decides it prefers the other Wild West and abandons me to its Chinese twin.

Hey ho.
Oh, and Happy New Year!

No comments: